1. He oversaw the mass murder of 20,000 innocent civilians during his tenure as the army general in the 1980 war.
2. He forced people to dance on freshly dug graves of their relatives at gunpoint when he was in the army.
4. He was the tool of implementation of Mugabe’s draconian rules over his subjects to pacify them.
4. He presided over the perpetual rigging of election for Mugabe in his capacity as ZANU-PF Campaigns Manager.
5. He led Zimbabwe troops to DR Congo during their civil war only to end up looting the natural resources like gold.
6. Masterminded the attacks and unleashed campaign of violence on Tsangirai’s supporters in 2008.
7. He was the link between Zanu-PF campaign machinery and the country’s intelligence plus the army.
8. He has eliminated dozens of his critics and Mugabe’s vehement opposers and once threatened Morgan Tsvangirai who had to abandon his presidential ambitions.
more recommended stories
BA to resume South Africa flights after mounting political pressure
JOHANNESBURG – After mounting political pressure.
SA President Ramaphosa says ANC’s poor election performance is a lesson
President Cyril Ramaphosa says as much.
Sudan’s Hamdok says he returned to safeguard economic gains
Sudan’s Prime Minister Abdalla Hamdok said.
Kenya to deny state services to unvaccinated people
The Kenyan government plans to introduce.
10 shot dead in crackdown on Sudan anti-coup protests
Sudanese security forces shot dead at.
Islamic State group (IS) says it carried out Uganda attack
The so-called Islamic State group (IS).
Triple suicide bombers in Uganda capital kill three civilians, wound dozens
A triple suicide bombing killed at.
Libya prosecutor opposes Gaddafi’s presidential bid
Libya’s military prosecutor, Mohamed Gharouda, has.