1. Mr. Jameson Timba, ZEC Liaison Officer and Presidents Chief Election Agent )
2. Dr.Nkululeko Sibanda, Presidential Spokesperson
3. Ms Grace Kwinjeh, Representative to Brussels and European Union.
4. Mr. Driden Kunaka, Representative to Australia
5. Yvonne Mahlunge, Representative to the United Kingdom
6. Ralph Black – Party Representative to the United States of America (USA)
7. Mr. Austin Moyo, Party representative to the Republic of South Africa
8. Mr. Mathula Lusinga Party representative African Union (AU), East Africa and Central Africa
9. Mr. Elliot Pfebve, Business Trade Attaché Europe, Ireland and United Kingdom.
10. Further appointments shall also be made to cover SADC, COMESA, North Africa, West Africa and Middle East.
These appointments are with effect from 12th June 2018.
more recommended stories
MDC-T will not support plans to scrap presidential term limit
The Douglas Mwonzora lead MDC-T party.
Zimbabwe’s Nelson Chamisa vows to get back party headquarters and everything
Zimbabwe opposition leader Nelson Chamisa the.
The home of Mnangagwa’s closest allies Chinamasa destroyed by fire
The house of Patrick Chinamasa, one.
Zimbabwe rules out adopting United States dollar as sole currency
The Government of Zimbabwe has ruled.
Zimbabwe’s Tsitsi Dangarembga receives German peace prize
Accepting a prestigious German prize Sunday.
Zimbabwe’s President Mnangagwa should have more than two terms – Zanu PF youth executive
HARARE – Zanu PF wants fresh.
Beitbridge border chaos: Zimbabwe forms crisis team to ease 10km queues
Zimbabwe has formed a crisis team.
Beitbridge boarder truck delays affecting business; South Africa tells Zimbabwe
South Africa has accused Zimbabwe of.