Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus.
Prince Charles, 71, is displaying mild symptoms “but otherwise remains in good health”, a spokesman said.
Clarence House confirmed that the 71-year-old royal had been diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a statement released this morning.
Clarence House said Charles and Camilla were now self-isolating at Balmoral, adding the prince “has been working at home throughout the last few days”.
An official statement read: “In accordance with government and medical advice, the prince and the duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.
“The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire, where they met the criteria required for testing.
“It is not possible to ascertain from whom the prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks.”
more recommended stories
China defends WHO, lashes out at US move to withdraw
BEIJING — China defended the World.
4,173 deaths in Scotland now linked to Covid-19
A total of 4,173 Scots deaths.
Nigeria state doctors strike over poor coronavirus management
Doctors in Cross River state in.
Kanye West declares he’s running for president in upcoming 2020 election
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – American rapper Kanye.
Russia’s coronavirus cases near 675,000, death toll passes 10,000
MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russia on Saturday.
France rejects new probe into killing of Rwanda’s Habyarimana
A French appeals court has rejected.