The question has always been asked and it is still to be answered. What is it with church leaders particularly (Men) in prophetic movement churches?
Yet another famous prophet known as T Freddy has been arrested on rape charges in Zimbabwe.
This comes after a 33-year-old woman who works for the National broadcaster ZBC Radio Zimbabwe presenter Rutendo Makuti Mubweza filed a rape complaint claiming the self-proclaimed man of God sexually assaulted her.
Rutendo claims that the Goodness and Mercy Ministries preacher forced himself on her on several occasions after her husband died in 2019.
There have been several allegations against many of these prophets not only in Zimbabwe but across Africa and the world.
The question remains what is it with these prophets and allegations of sexual abuse?
Is rape prevalent in these churches?
Are these allegations a case of extortion?
What is your take on these issues?
more recommended stories
- Zimbabwe finds first omicron case after announcing quarantineZimbabwe has identified.
- SA president Cyril Ramaphosa chides African states for Covid travel bansSouth African President.
- New Covid Variant From Southern Africa; calls for travel bansSouth Africa and.
- Citizen initiative to buy Zimbabwe opposition leader Chamisa armoured car raises US$84,000BULAWAYO – A.
- Eight killed killed in ZUPCO bus and fuel tanker crashEight people died.
- EFF Leader Malema Denounces Calls for Deportation of Millions of ZimbabweansEconomic Freedom Fighters.
- Zimbabwe vice president’s ailing former wife Marry Mubaiwa sent to prisonZimbabwe’s Vice President.
- Zimbabwe’s Zanu PF spokesperson Simon Khaya Moyo has diedZimbabwe’s former cabinet.